About Bear River Outfitters
A former Mechanical Engineer for eight years in what he calls his previous life, Charlie Jennings is passionate about finding the finest quality gear on the planet.
Charlie spends countless hours personally testing gear in the outdoors, attending the Outdoor Retailer Winter and Summer Shows and viewing the backpacking forums on the Internet so that he can be informed when customers call.
If you have questions ranging from backpacking stoves to four season tents to sleeping bags, Charlie's your man.
- Always put the customer first, ahead of profits.
- To provide "good old fashioned" customer service, something that is rapidly becoming lost in today's retail market.
- Really listen to the customer's needs prior to making recommendations.
- To always deliver more than we promise.
- Personally test every item that we sell, so that we have first-hand experience when the customer calls.
- Know everything we can about the products we sell by attending trade shows and by using internet research, as well as personal use.
- Offer only the very finest quality items available in each of our product lines.